- Gold medal winners at the Abergavenny Children's Eisteddfod on 21 April, for the song Der frohliche Wanderer (The Happy Wanderer). See this performance on YouTube.
- Workshop and impromptu public concert at Priory Church of St. Mary, Usk on Sunday 13 May.
- On Saturday 16 June we performed in Pontypool town centre at the fun day in aid of Velindre Cancer Care, followed by a performance of Der frohliche Wanderer (The Happy Wanderer) at the Abergavenny Eisteddfod gala concert in the evening.
- On Tuesday 26 June we held a concert at St Mary's Church, Bryn Eglwys in Croesyceiliog in the sweltering heat with Amelia Hughes, Rhys Nicholson, Lily May Davey, Emily Walker, Jessica Millard and Olivia Gibbs as soloists. An excellent evening, very much enjoyed by the packed audience!
- On Monday 2 July we sang at the ceremony to rename the Second Severn Crossing as the Prince of Wales Bridge also in honour, as HRH Prince Charles said, of all the previous Princes of Wales. The choice of the organisers was Moon River and Evelyn Nicholson's arrangement of Getting to Know you! from The King and I sung together with the Ashton Gate Primary School choir from Bristol led by Sarah Huxley.
- On Sunday 7 October we held a tea concert at The Hood Memorial Hall in Devauden, to a packed audience who were treated to a traditional tea after the performance. Songs included The Water of Tyne, Moon River, I will sing with the spirit, Look at the world, Panis Angelicus, Vois sur ton chemin, Spanish Eyes and Kalinka.